This post has been written for Tea for two tuesday - 6 by Preeti Shenoy
This time Preeti has some questions that we have to answer.
1. If you had Rs.50,000 to just blow up (you have to spend it on YOURSELF. Giving to Charity or buying gifts for others not allowed), what would you spend it on and why?
I would love to spend on
(a) books - because I love to read.
(b) music cds [original, I hate piracy] - because I love music.
(c) Buy myself a musical instrument. [a flute or a guitar]
2. Name three of your closest friends (not family or spouse) and say why you love them.
1. Anita - she's the one who has been with me through a really rough phase.
2. Priyanka - she's taught me to accept whatever comes to you, with a smile.
3. Ketki - she's so full of life that someone can hardly be upset when she is around. She has helped me to believe in myself.
3. Name three books which have profoundly affected you and which you would recommend to everyone to read.
(a) The Secret by Rhonda Byrne - It helped me to walk on my own feet again. Literally.
An Acrostic I had written on what this book taught me :Making Your Dreams Come True
(b) The Power of Now: A Guide to Spiritual Enlightenment by Eckhart Tolle- Another book, which happened at the right time, taught me to shrug-off the dirt of past and move ahead.
(c) If You Could See Me Now by Cecelia Ahern - Sometimes, fiction novels are more than fiction. This one tells how we all need someone who truly understands us.
4. If you know for certain that you can never ever fail, what would you attempt to do?
Start a place which would provide free food to every child who really needs it.
5. What is THE ONE THING that you want very very badly?
Step into a cafe and see someone holding my book in one hand (of course to read) and sipping coffee (from the cup in other hand ;)) :D